Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Tip of the Day, 5

Don't smoke.
Quite blantantly too, don't smoke. I really hate cigarette smoke and even more so that I've been living at home at the 'rents for the summer. I'm always afraid that I am going to leave the house smelling like cigarettes, my hair, my clothes, my backpack. Ew. But what annoys me more than that is when curly gel haired bus drivers get off of the bus to take one million years to haul on a cigarette then when all the buses start to leave they rush to finish and jump on the bus pretending that they didn't realize the time and blow a plume of grey second-hand smoke to linger throughout the bus for the entire ride. Once or twice ok, but every goddamn day? gimme a break. Go put some more gel in your hair cock knocker.

No comments: