Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



Thursday, August 31, 2006

"Honey I think we should go casket shopping, I hear Costco has a great deal on those nice maple ones."


Costco really DOES have everything.

Upon browsing on the Costco website for beds, I stumbled upon a tab at the top of the page that read "Funerals" My first thought was what-the-fuck?
My curiousity got the best of me and I clicked it, knowing full well that I was going to get the creeps from looking at erns, stiff flower aragments and un-heartfelt sympathy cards that sported bible versus.
I was wrong. Really wrong. Although I found all of the above items, but I found something better. Caskets, full blown I'm-dead-bury-me-under-the-ground caskets. Maple caskets, walnut caskets, cherry caskets and overnight caskets (which by the way I'm still trying to find out what an overnight casket is. If you know, let me know.) casket, caskets, caskets. If you don't think they really do sell everything, check it out.
Costco Casket Specials.

[update:] I found out what the "overnight" caskets are. They are the ones that they'll ship overnight, haha. Fast AND conveinent!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i thought the overnight would self destruct after 24s of the purchase date.
then i thought of exploding corpses.

bored? yes.
macabre? you bet. :D

Anonymous said...

I told brian this and his eyes BULDGED like i've never seen before.
really wrong!!! but wow does costco sell everything or what?!