Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



Tuesday, August 29, 2006

A+ student.

Looks like I'm heading back to school, aw yeah.
I'm pretty excited although it's going to be a rough year. I have class conflicts but great teachers whom I am familiar with who are willing to accommodate me.
I'm pretty stoked. A two year course in one year, I can't go wrong even if it kills me.
I'll be in the newsroom again, which will be wonderful coming straight out one after all summer, I'll be learning how to specifically write for magazines, colour photography (easy!), portfolio, as well as a few writing classes, civ lit and another internship. holla. So it looks like I'll be heading back forsure, for another year and digging deeper into debt, but really I don't mind. I might as well do all of these things before it's too late right? exxxxxcited!
All I have to do now is try and apply for OSAP (hopefully I qualify) and register at the school, hopefully I can do that by phone.

No comments: