Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



Thursday, August 24, 2006

Tip of the Day, 4

Do NOT wear these pants, they are NOT cute, they have to be a cruel joke thought up by someone who thought it would be funny, unfortunately the trend caught on with teenagers, cougars and I've even seen grandmas sporting these godaweful pants, and I'm almost as sick of seeing these as I am Crocs.
I was on the bus (surprise, surprise) on my way home from work when I saw this teenage girl with a pair that had "Angel" on the backside of her pants.
Her ass was having a feast on her pants and ate the letter G leaving her pants to say "Anel."
Totally funny for assholes like me to laugh at.
But really, Next time I see anyone with the words, "Juicy", "Hottie", "Angel" or something else lame I might just slap them. Seriously.
If you wanna wear sweats, fine, If your at the gym, lounging around at home or out jogging. Nothing else. I'm serious.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like, from your previous post about the mall bathroom, they should make pants that say "Explosive" on the ass.

Oh wait! Wait! This is even better: "Contents under pressure." Yeah, that's what it should say.

Anonymous said...

your blogs crack me up!!!!

you are too cute :)

Anonymous said...

I just thought of you telling this at Tir and laughed so loud I farted.