Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



Friday, August 25, 2006

You know, it was the song written by the guy - who wrote it.

Last night I shot Blues Fest, Krista joined me at around six we watched a band then went for a brew at the Tir nan og. Just like Tuesday, one pint turned into two, then three, then four and so on. Again, we were both drunk and it was amazing. Robert came and joined us for Potachos [don't remember what they were called] basically nachos put in potato form. They were hot. We missed most of Suzie McNeil but caught a few tunes, I couldn't shoot anyway cause it was too dark and my flash blows. Annnnyway, we went to The Joy Supper Club, which was funny cause honestly it's a club for older men and women which we weren't supposed to be in there but we got in cause I had my media pass, holla. It was awkward but I can see why they won't let the younger crowd in there, it's beautiful, modern and very chic AND there were no Cougs there, must be too grown up for them. No young meat. It's totally where I'm going to go! We left then thats when things got funny. We went into the alley for "Sugar Balls", graffitti sprayed on the walls, and Krista found a giant Colt 45 bottle posed with in then smashed it on the wall....no harm right? there were already tampons, broken glass, garbage. No one would know we thought, the stores that line the alley were all closed, again so we thought. So smash went the bottle then we sat there and giggled for awhile then the back door creeped open and Krista screamed, we all took off running and me well being fat and with a massive backpack on full of gear I lost them and ran a complete opposite way, and not very fast either. It was SO scary and we're idiots. haha.
God, I felt like I was in highschool again, bless you alcohol.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am sad to be missing the blues, the makeup lady, spending lots of money on drinks... but last night was much random fun. Please never let me decided what to do with *stuff* I find on the ground ever again, and I will PROMISE to make sure that whatever drink you have will be your last.