Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Tip of the Day, 3

Do not have an explosive shit attack all over a public toilet and it's surrounding and just walk away.
Yesterday I walked into the restroom at the Merchant during my drunken escapade and half walked into a stall that some asshole had an explosive shit attack all over, it was disgusting.
How is it even possible for you to have an attack that messy? I would really like to know.

I don't understand how someone could walk into a stall, shit all over the toilet, the floor, the side of the stall wall and walk out of the washroom without being covered in shit. Honestly I am baffled.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just finished watching that CKY movie. Dear god... I can see the shit explosion in my head!

*note to self: never eat and watch a CKY movie at the same time. :|

This blog made me laugh hard.