Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



Monday, August 28, 2006

Summer's fading fast and fall is on it's way.

Friday's my last day at the Kingston This Week. How sad am I? hella sad.
I'm heading back to Belleville Friday or maybe Saturday, I don't really know yet. I have to take a massive summer load of crap up there, basically just stuff that I've accumulated over the summer but I dunno how yet. My dad's truck is classically broken and won't go above 60km/h.
The summer is fading fast and fall is on it's way, which means studenst are heading back to school, I'm heading back to school. I need to get one more year in. Print Journalism. I can take one year of print because I've taken two years of PHJ. I'll be extra qualified, bitches.
I also wanna get one more great summer shoot in while I still can, I'm going to steal Krista this week, whether she likes it or not, but we all know she will 'cause she's a whore for my camera and for me, she's wicked. And when fall arrives, I wanna make a special trip when the colours are right and do it all over again.
Krista is my main gal, the original gangsta, but, I need more models. I need to recruit, anyone interested? seriously.
Now that my stint at the KTW is sadly over but I need to shoot for me, get some of my creativity back, it's still here it's just fading away.
But on the plus side of everything, I'll be in Belleville with Brant, Tweeter, and Ansel. I've felt like I've abandoned them for a few months - Annnnnnd - Traci and I are getting drunk and listen to Alexisonfire ALL WEEKEND! awesome.
This post was pointless really. ha.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm making mother-fucking sex on the beaches... and we'll listen to Peaches? haha...

Is it bad that I'm planning out what I need to make delicious drinks?

I hope I don't barf! :|

Also, I want go out and buy sweet cocktail glasses.