Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



Friday, September 01, 2006

The pink pills are for you sanity.

My last day on the early morning #1A for awhile.

On my way to work this morning I thought to myself, "what a normal bus ride." Usually the #1A bus is packed with garbage wrestlers and crack whores. Today was different, business women, children with their moms going school shopping, old ladies with floral dresses. Everything was fine up until Giant Tiger, on Princess St. The bus jerked over to the side, flung open the door and a giant man with suspenders climed on. Dialog as followed -

Fat Stinky Man: *Shows Bus Pass*

Bus Driver:
It's no good.

Fat Scary Man: What do you mean it’s no good?

Bus Driver: It’s September 1st.

Fat Scary Man: *thinks*.... Well I have to go and get a new pass!

Bus Driver: You can pay the $2.25 to ride the bus.

Fat Scary Man: I’m a long time Kingston Transit rider, I shouldn’t have to pay to go get a pass!

Bus Driver: *stares at him.* Well you can’t ride the bus unless you pay.

Fat Scary Man: FUCK YOU!

Throws his bus pass at driver, flips him off then walks on the bus and sits down.

Bus Driver: *Shakes head and pulls away*

I wouldn't wanna mess with this guy, if it was me I would've let it go too. The man looked like a 350lb pig wrestler who hasn't changed his clothes in weeks, maybe months. He wore fat man jeans, a grey T shirt with a pocket on the chest, suspenders and bubbles glasses. Too funny.

I'll miss the #1A...actually no I won't, although the material is great for blogging, but belleville is populated with drunks, whores and assholes too. So wait for my Belleville blog next week, it'll be gold.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i definitely acted this scene out for cody when we read it.
some funny poop there. :D