Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



Saturday, December 02, 2006

When does one person have too many clothes?


Rumour has it that girls often have way more clothes than guys. I beg to differ.
Brant and I discussed going through all of our clothes and getting rid of everything that is ripped, old and that we just don't wear, or only wear because we have to when nothing else is clean.
Here's why. We rarely do laundry because we have so many clothes, one may think that that is awesome. We can go an entire month without doing any laundry (underwear included) we have too many clothes so upon the months end, as in right now, our baskets are overflowing with nasty dirty laundry everywhere. We have a huge closet and two dressers, one large and one small still we cannot put things away so it get strewn about leaving our room a huge disaster.
So today while Brant was at work I got a head start sorting our laundry into his and hers piles and then sorting through my own stuff. I went from 2 baskets to 1. Easier than I thought. Brant is still at work but when he gets home he has work to do, he has 2 giantly overflowing baskets plus stuff in the closet to go through.
Happy sorting love.

4 comments:

b said...

i had so many clothes that didn't even fit from my XL days.

whittled it down to one basket, so hah, just in case anyone is wondering.

Krista said...

I think you should make your gray text a little brighter, I can't read it very well without highlighting...

and your right about this laundry business. I'm jealous of your closet space, as we have none: sigh.

Anonymous said...

I have too many storage baskets. and proud of it.

Scott Clouthier said...

I've discovered that I have way more clothes than my girlfriend.