Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



Wednesday, December 13, 2006

I'm bringing sexy back…

So the other night I thought that I was going to shit my pants laughing at the following funniness.

I clasically dance in bed, while lying down and I like to pretend I am in a kareoke bar while brant is trying to sleep while I sing real loud, of course I was going to dance-sing it was JT's 'My Love' on the radio. But the convo that comes next made my life.

e: I love Justin Timberlake.

b: You'd totally be dancing like that it he was in bed with you right now.

e: YES.

pause.

e: C'mon! You'd totally love it if Cameraon D went down on you right now!!!

b: Ugh, NO I WOULDN'T.

e: why?

b: She's repulsive, I'd be afraid that I'd lose my dick in her gigantic fucking mouth.

it made us laugh for like 10 mins. Maybe not that funny now, but I love it. Brant is awesome.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello im carter and i think this web page is the best in the worled bacause im carter