Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



Wednesday, March 15, 2006

where no one knows my name.


to my love, erica dawn MARIE barton:

I LOVE YOU.

...more than urkle loved laura
...more than zach loved kelly
...more than uncle jesse loved aunt becky
...more than hannibal loved it when a plan came together
...more than michealango loved to party
...more than max loved his pet monster
...more than sam malone loved diane
...and then rebecca, after she left

i love you more than the late eighties and the early nineties combined.

i f'n love you.

i'm yer boo.

and this is true.

-b


[i found this while cleaning tonight and that it was supa cute. it's my v-day poem that brant wrote me last year. aw. i'm such a girl.]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

THAT is the cutest picture/V-Day poem ever in the history of evers!