Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



Wednesday, March 15, 2006

My mom called me a cunt.

The strike caused me to put holes in my head. That's my story.
This is what I did to my face.
I felt I needed another piercing, I don't really know why forsure I was having doubts about my lip ring and took it out but have obviously put it back in. After going to the mall last week I completley felt disgusting. Way to many greasy wannabe punks running around with their studded braclets and belts.
I was feeling like if I had the peircing I'd be associated with them in the eyes of strangers. After having a talk with Traci and Brant [and after my mom got mad at me for taking it out...cause she's funny!] I decided to put it back in---That was of course after I got my Monroe piercing, and well I <3>

No comments: