Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



Friday, February 24, 2006

I'm coming home.

I'm coming home!
On Sunday , reading week officially begins. Although today is my official beginning to a week of days off I'm still in Belleville and holidays don't feel like holidays untill I'm in Kingston.
Holidays are holidays to most but mine will be jam packed with lots of work, work that I need to get done or should've been done already. But not the entire break with be taken over by work. Fun is bound to be had as most of my friends will be down this week for holidays too or they are permanently fixed there.
Metric and Stars are both playing this upcoming week. I really want to see Stars but I've had my heart fixed on going to Metric. Although they are on different days I must choose one in my current financial state. Which sucks. We're getting a roomate in a month which will be great.
Traci is moving in! She's in my Photojournalism with moi and we were going to move in with her at the beginning of the year but apparently we can't have 3 peoples name on a lease. But we've decided that that doesn't mean that she can't live with us anyway. Our rent is $695.00 a month fo a 2 bedroom and we use the second bedroom as a computer room and there is enough room for us to just put in in our bedroom or in the living room. So now instead of Brant and I splitting the rent and having to shell out $350.00 we'll all only have to pay $231.00. I totally dig that! I'm not opposed to it whatsoever! so yay!

This week I am also doing a shoot at some point with the lovely Krista. I'm very excited.
We still haven't finalized everything but I know it's going to be great.
And boooooo for my documentary. I have to do that as well and I have no idea what I am doing. The suspension thing hasn't quite panned out and i pnly have 2 weeks to complete it. It's a 12 page book spread. Ahhhh! I'm doomed.

Bring on READING WEEK. I never really go why they call it reading week, no one reads. ever.
<3

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww, you're so cute!! I like your blog, super cool! Thanks for the link!

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, seems my comment didn't post...let me try again...

Aww, you're so cute! I like your blog - super cool! Thanks for the link! :)