Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



Monday, February 20, 2006

I got my internship BITCHES!

INTERNSHIP BEEEEEOTCH!!
I am pretty excited right now. As the title states I got my Internship. It's kind of nice feeling ahead of the game for once. It's good to be on Frank's good list. I'm pretty sure he wants to kills us all. We are horrible and I think that a maximum of 5 people in my section have their Intern spots, maybe not even that many. But yay for me!
I love the idea of working for a free community paper that is a weekly. Some journalist frown upon weeklys like daily are the only way to go. fuck them. Weekly's are just as important.
If anything I am going to become a better journalist for it. And the editors there are SUPER nice and I'm really excited to work with them.
Yay! for Internships and Yay! for me......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

DOUBLE YAY FOR YOU!!!