Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



Sunday, November 05, 2006

Zoooooooo.

Here's my Zoo blog post. We went to the New York State Zoo in Water town, we saw Mountain Lions, Grizzley Bears, Elk, Wolves, Wolverines, Bald Eagles, Flying Squirrls and more.
It was so much fun, the animals were so cool and the zoo actually took care of them and they had really nice areas to roam. It was nice to see animals who looked happy at a zoo.
The best part of the day was watching the Wolverine dig up a dead rat corpse and crunch on it's tail. haha.

Here are some photos of me and the animals. More to come.
Here's me and the goat with no ears, I call him Oreille. He was trying to eat my hat.


....here's me and my best friend Llama.


Me and a scary FISHER! they eat small animals, like cats, dogs and small babies.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that goat looks very happy
and peaceful. the llama too.