Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



Saturday, August 19, 2006

NO! Not the kiki!

I've been giving the apartment a complete overhauling tonight. I think I'm going crazy. I'm throwing shit out left, right and centre and I don't even care.
Maybe it's Matt Good's fault, or rather inspired by, ever since I've read his blog regarding recent events and his need to throw shit out. Of course my need isn't for the same reasons but I just don't think I need certain things. And we have too much shit.
My motto this weekend is, If I don't use it I don't need it and it's gone. Who needs 17 different candle holders, broken lamps, vaccums that don't work? not us.
Inbetween my spontanious cleaning escapade I managed to set up a miniture studio on the corner of our apartment and snap a few shots.
This one's my fave, Brant's eating Ansel, what a jerk.
And what's with all this blogging? wicked.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Matt Good's blog is a good read.

Please come to my future apartment and help me decorate. I trust your artistic view. I would just either be boring or clutter it :( we should go shopping to poor stores to look or stuff!

Hey, hand some of those candle holders this way ;)