Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Lemony Snicket

[Last night during celebratory birthday drinks with Jay down at the Merchant.]

Lastnight was Highball Tuesday at the Merchant, $3 drinks all night!
1 drink turned into 2 which turned into 4 and then 6, needless to say I was drunk by 10 p.m. sitting down at the Merchant patio listening to hilairious music coming from the Curry Village and feeling a cool breeze on my back, a sure sign that fall's coming.
Pineapple and Vodka was my drink of choice, a last attempt to sway my mind into thinking that summer was going to last forever.
I should've really gotten out to more patios for more drinks, we still have a few good weeks left of summer and I want to use it to it's fullest. Expect a some nature-y photo blogs soon, I feel all lumberjack lesbo-ish. Aweosome.
Did I mention $3 drinks at the Merchant? Who's up for next Tuesday? I know I am.

[AOF review post coming soon.....]

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woah, girl date next tuesday when i am not frumpy and sick at the MERCH. something i can afford!

Anonymous said...

also, you are too cute.

Anonymous said...

Holy crap. I'm in.

Ps. Way to update more.