Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Happy Alexisonfire Day!


I just got back from my lunch break, went over to Futureshop bought the NEW ALEXISONFIRE disc and got some lunch on the way back, which by the way I haven't even eaten yet cause I'm SOOOOO excited!
I don't think anyone knows how super stoked I am, I can't even beleive how excited I am. I can't even remember the last time I was this excited for a Tuesday when a new CD came out. I wasn't even this stoked for the newest Matthew Good greatest hits album, maybe I knew what to expect. This is totally new, totally rad and makes me want to jump around. I <3 Alexisonfire and THANK YOU jesus, some great new music that I actually can get excited for.
I can't wait till 4:30 when I can go home and blast it SO loud that the neighbours can hear it.

ahhhhhhh! <3

No comments: