Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



Wednesday, July 12, 2006

There's a lot going on, too much going on.

I love my job and am really not looking foward to the end of August when my stint is over but I may just have something else lined up and ready to go.
I don't really want to say forsure until I get things all worked out and whatnot, it'd be nice to do both jobs really and hope that I will get that chance.
I feel like a retard for having this annoying all "top-secret" blog post I just don't want to make a big deal over it and then it fall through. I hope everything works, although both jobs will keep me away from Brant while he's away at school for his last year and I think that that's what is eating me up about it, but I've gotta get my rid of my pussy and get some balls. [No not literally.]


I guess there's nothing else really exciting that is happening, OH WAIT.
ROCK CREW is having their 4 year anniversary party TOMORROW NIGHT @ The Elixir, you'd better all be there bitches. It's gonna be hella cool, The Golden Dogs, Pelt and many more. $8 in advance and $10 at the door.
Now I'm off to the Busker's kick off party, free food, free booze. I'm wicked like that. holla.

<3

No comments: