Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



Monday, May 22, 2006

You look like me, I look like hell.


So my internship is over which I did exceptionally well at, so well that they offered me a temp job there for awhile! I'm pretty excited. I worked my ass off for the past month and will have to for the next few months. It's a great job, a great publication and great people to be around, people who I really enjoy working with.
Despite being totally stoked I wish I was in Belleville, not to be in Belleville but to be with Brant.
I'm so lame right now and feel like a total girl and an idiot for writing on my blog when I feel crappy and when I miss Brant.

I feel and look like shit.

So I'm going to stop writing.

<3

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i miss you too babe.
hopefully you'll be able to come up for the weekend. :]

love you. - b