Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Look happy, it's the end of the world.

i m i s s m y g i r l s + joe.


Seriously.

I don't think i've been as down this year as I am down now. I mean I'm in an okay mood but for some reason I see that going downhill hard. It's only been less than a week here since everyone has gone back to their hometowns or off on internships and it saddens me, a lot. But relly how could I not see this coming? I did. I dreaded it and tried to keep my mind off of it completley. Having 5 days to dwell on the fact that this is it, it's where it's at. everyone's gone and will never return to belleville if they are lucky. This town draws life out of people, and even more so when your support group, your whole reason for putting up with this godforsaken town are all gone moving on to bigger and better things while I'm stuck here feeling lifeless and having no purpose. Bah. As retarded as it sounds I think listen to MG and watching americas next top model really made it sink in. I'm a loser. In the meantime hopefully the Matt Good show is rescheduled, maybe thats part of the reason why I'm sad. Boourns.
<3




No comments: