Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



Thursday, April 20, 2006

I wanna learn how to dance, dance away from fat stinky men.

Brian's Record Option is the SHIZZNAT!
The greatest place in Kingston is Brian's Record Option, hands down. The place is filled with 80,000 records, literally. Walking in there is overwhelming with all of the stuff piled everywhere and the smell of a grandma's attic but some where in there you will find one of the cutest old man ever. Brian. He is possibly one of the greatest people ever to talk to, he's just so ridiculous. The guy has a phenomenal memory and among 80,000 records, hundreds of CD's, music books, posters and who knows what else he can find anything you ask for without any hesitation. He knows exactly where everything in that store is and it's pretty cheap there too. Records are $8.oo and are all in pretty good condition, maybe a bent or scuffed cover but the records are pretty good. If you are in the area go visit him! His shop is on Princess St. basically right across from the A&P....and buy something damn it, you'll be surprised what you'll find.

---and now for a ridiculous but funny photo of Brant.
---He can also be hot when he wants to be too.
Tonight after our venture to Kingston, where I shot my celebrity portrait [which is horrible] were the POTY awards at the school. They were awards for the first year Photo J's Picture Of The Year awards. It was short and well..Okay. But it was the first year for them and I applaud the fact that they organized it. I wish we had of had one. I got all dressed up for an hour to only come home to do home work cause I'm lame. Must get everything finished before my intern which I'm getting hella excited, but nervous for. It begins in a week. eeek!
On another note: 600lb men who smell like rotting flesh with 4inches of plaque on their teeth need to stop fucking talking to me when I'm out and about. Call me when you lose 400lbs and get that rotting flesh disease cleared up. Oh and brush your motherfucking teeth. On second thoughts don't even bother. Die.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that picture of brant is cheesy.

HAHAHAHAHAH. that joke was literal and I am lame. and funny. like a Dad.

as far as you go young lady, you are pretty.

ok, goodnight moon.