Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Welcome.

Welcome! If you are reading this, you've found me.

This is your cue to get excited about hearing about me and seeing my photos!


I'm really excited about having a new blog that I can costumize to my liking. Although having a blog on LiveJournal was fun it just wasn't doing it for me. I guess I could've costumized, or joined some groups who liked the same things as I, but didn't.

I just felt like what I wrote there went unnoticed and passed right by for something more interesting. C'mon, no one is more interesting then me!....or so I'd like to think.

Onward with the new Blog and somewhere that will be
spectacular!
Okay enough about it, on with something intersting.


I'm rather excited about this weekend, why you ask?

It's.....
FEBFEST!
...okay not so exciting, maybe. But I heard Jason Preistley is suppose to be there, I have a feeling that that is a dirty rotten lie just to get girls like Karen and I there to see our pre-teen crush. *sigh*
Brant and i will be coming to Kingston on Friday night, hopefully with enough time to catch the Snowboarding Demo at market square before i head off to the movies with Amber and Amanda.
I'm stoked for Saturday; OK GO and controller.controller at The Grad Club! holla that. It's going to be an amazing show! Before that I will be heading down to Market Sqaure to re-kindle my memories of highschool and underage drunken bus trips to Toronto. Betablokka is playing around 7pm. I've only seen them once since Shayne left the band. The only way it would be like old days is if Tanya and a potatoe were there.
I'll have some photos of weekend shenanigans and FebFest up on Monday, maybe my photojournalistic skills will get put to use and I get something worthwhile, we'll see.

Stay Tuned.
<3

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

BLOGBLOGBLOG!!!

I've totally written off of LJ, even though most of my friends still kindof half use it. I'm still in with some good MP3 communities which is all LJ is really good for. Icons and junk are okay but the obsession scares me now.

Did you go to FebFest last year? It was amaaaazzzzing, Thornley rocked and it was SO unbelievably cold, standing in the crowd made my feet ache so bad and the cold froze my muscles and made it an amusing walk home. Doesn't seem like FebFest will be as Febulous as it was last year, smwehr.

<3

Anonymous said...

Yes! FebFest was Fabulous!
Are you going this weekend? We'll probably see you there as we do at every major Kingston event. :)
I have a feeling this year will be MUCH warmer then last, which I'm excited for indeed.

Lj is kind of weird, I'm really sick of reading emo-esque posts that sound like they were written by some who os 12 and trying too hard [which they probably were!]

BLOGS all the waaaay!